Security & Privacy
- Information We may collect about You
- How We use information We collect
- If We share Personal Information
- Your Choices & Obligations
- Other Important Information
- Security Policy
- How We keep Your information safe?
- How You can protect Your data?
- Has Your Account Been Compromised?
- Cookies Policy
- What is a Cookie?
- Your choices
We consider it important to ensure that We provide Our services in a transparent, reliable, fair and lawful manner. Therefore, TonyBet handles the information about You carefully and ensures that the processing of Your Personal Data is always in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
We may collect Personal or Non-Personal Data about You, including the following:
- Registration details. We collect any information You provide to Us when You register and open an account, including but not limited to, the information You provide Us for verification of Your identity, the information You might update or correct after registration, the information We may ask You to add, etc. This information might include Your first and last name, e-mail address, gender, birth data, personal code, address, ID, phone number, etc. If You provide Us any additional information, We may collect it as well.
- Records of correspondence. We will collect information contained in any correspondence between You and Us via contact forms, live chat on Website, emails, telephone calls or any other available communication source.
- Activity details. We record the information about Your activity on Our website and Your use of Our Services, including but not limited to the details of bets, gaming, Your deposits, bonuses, promotions, game session duration, Your visits, traffic data, location data, weblogs, information and communication on the Website. This information may be collected by a third-party website analytics service provider on Our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please read Our Cookies policy below.
- Payment information. In order to provide You with secure and sufficient services, We may collect Your payment information, such as Your deposits, withdrawals, credit/debit card details, bank account details.
- Device information. For the security and efficiency reasons, We may collect specific types of connection details and information about Your device, software or hardware that may identify You, such as: device’s unique identifiers, IP address, geo-location data, etc.
- Information from third-parties. We may collect information about You from third-parties that We work with for the purposes of delivering You secure, efficient and legal Services, and verify Your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activities.
All information We collect is for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. In addition, the information We collect, including Your personal information, is used for the following purposes:
- To monitor and provide the Services via Our Website;
- To verify Your age and identity;
- To set up, operate and manage Your account;
- To communicate with You and keep You informed;
- To manage Our business needs, such as monitoring, analysing, and improving the Services and the Website performance and functionality.
- To carry out risk management;
- Statistical and/or marketing – for customer research, surveys and analyses;
- To provide You with the information about promotions, bonuses and Our products, services;
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the TonyBet and experience, and personalize and customize your experience (such as making Listing suggestions or ranking search results), we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Tonybet;
- For the prevention of fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating;
- To comply with the laws and regulations;
- To comply contractual obligations.
If You have any questions about the lawful bases upon which We collect and use Your Personal Data, please contact Our Data Protection Officer
- Third-parties that We work with and have an appropriate agreement with, for delivering to You secure, efficient and legal services;
- Third-parties of applicable governmental and/or regulatory authorities. We may also disclose Your personal data with regulatory bodies if there is a suspect that You may be involved in a breach of Our rules or governing laws and regulations. Those regulatory bodies may then use Your personal information to investigate and act on any such breaches in accordance with their procedures;
- Third-parties that You have consented to sharing Your information with.
We keep Your information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was originally obtained (see How We use information We collect) unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. Generally, We will retain information for not more than 10 years after closure of Your account. In certain circumstances We may retain some of Your information indefinitely (e.g. information that is needed for complying with responsible gambling and self-exclusion). We are taking all the necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of Your information is maintained upon disposal.
It’s important to highlight that We do not accept individuals under the age of 18 (or 21, where applicable), and We do not knowingly record or retain any information from such individuals. If on completion of age verification, We detect that the customer is underage, We will confiscate any winnings and return deposit or remaining balance, and We will take reasonable measures to promptly close any relevant accounts and remove any records where possible, other than such information that will allow Us to identify and prevent future access from such individuals.
We are taking all reasonable steps to ensure that any information that We collect from You is accurate and verified.
You are entitled to see the Personal Data We hold about You. Moreover, You may ask Us to make any necessary changes to ensure that Your Personal Data is accurate and kept up to date.
Data Access and Portability. You may ask Us for a copy of Your Personal Data that We keep about You, by submitting a Request Form on TonyBet Website. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information held by Us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (csv, xls, etc) in not more than 30 days after receiving a valid request. However, this period may be extended by two further months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. The requested personal data will be provided to You on TonyBet website. However, this shall not apply if You already have the information. Any manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, in particular because of their repetitive character, can be refused or charged with an administration fee. You may also request Us to transmit Your personal data to another service provider (where technically feasible). For any additional information or help, You may contact Us. We are not responsible for protecting the data that has been received/held by You.
Rectification. By contacting Us, You may ask Us to change, correct or update Your Personal Data in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate. Moreover, where there is a need, We may ask You to update some of Your Personal Data as well. Please be noted that We will keep the information in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations.
Erasure. By contacting Us, You may ask Us to erase some or all of Your Personal Data, if it is no longer necessary for providing Services to You and to comply with our legal obligations. Please be noted that We will keep the information in if it is needed for any applicable laws and regulations. This might be for fraud, anti-money laundering, tax, legal reporting or auditing obligations.
Withdraw a consent. Where We rely on Your consent, You have the right to withdraw or decline Your consent at any time and where We rely on legitimate interests, You have the right to object. Keep in mind, that the withdraw of the consent cannot affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can manage or withdraw Your consents:
- by clicking on the “unsubscribe” in Your subscribed e-mails and selecting the category You do not wish to receive;
- by managing Your cookies. For more information on cookies please read Our Cookies Policy.
Object processing. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle You to require Us not to process Your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If You object to such processing TonyBet will no longer process Your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask Us to stop processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
We are taking care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and Your Personal data. We regularly monitor Our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. If You want to see more details, please visit Our Security Policy.
We are doing everything We can to make Our Services transparent, reliable, fair and lawful. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact Us, by phone, e-mail, live chat or Contact form. If contacting Us does not resolve Your question or complaint, You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by TonyBet before the competent data protection authorities. TonyBet’s supervisory authority is Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (Andmekaitse Inspektsioon).
We understand that keeping Your information secured is vital. Therefore, every day We work on improving appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of Our services, systems and processes. This helps Us protect the information We have against misuse and also ensures the continuity of Our services. However, this does not mean that Our systems are immune to problems. If problems are detected, We would like to receive Your notice or help.
All information transmitted online is encrypted using advanced logarithm combinations. All communication between You and TonyBet is encrypted to the maximum strength supported by Your browser using 256 Bit SSL encryption.
Since You register or log-in, all information sent to and from TonyBet website is encrypted using 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software. This system ensures that all the information You provide using TonyBet website (such as your Personal Data) is automatically protected. We secure Your private information using GoDaddy SSL Certificates.
Moreover, We have excellent fraud team and advanced systems for detection and prevention of suspicious or illegal activities. Any account involved in suspicious activity will be suspended and investigated. If You have any doubts that Your account was compromised (e.g. unusual changes in the balance or an email notification of a password change without any action by You), please change your password and contact TonyBet customer support service immediately.
Here are a few things You can do to keep Your account secure:
- Never share Your online account. You should not share Your account or use another person’s account even though the person you would be sharing with is your family member or a friend. Moreover, please keep in mind that to share Your account is strictly forbidden as described in Our Regulation.
- Protect Your password. Do not use Your password anywhere else online. Your password should be difficult to guess. Avoid including your name or common words.
- Use strong passwords. Make your password as random as possible, but easy for you to remember. Your password should be long enough, unconventional, a mix of different types of characters, better if not a dictionary word. Don't use numbers or combinations associated with other personally identifiable information as all or even part of your passwords.
- Change passwords regularly, especially when there is any doubt that they may have been compromised.
- Never share Your log in information. Do not divulge personal information about your account including passwords to anyone – even people who claim to be from customer service or security. Keep in mind that We will never ask You for Your password.
- Do not write down your password or save it on your computer or mobile device. A Post-It note stuck to the outside of Your laptop or mobile phone is "akin to leaving your keys in your car".
- Do not leave your computer or mobile device unlocked. It can take only seconds for someone to use this easy access and get the information they need for further malicious activities. Moreover, all it takes is a single mishap where your device slips out of your pocket or briefcase at a restaurant or on public transportation, and your data could wind up in the hands of someone who will use it maliciously.
- Do not use the same passwords for your operation systems and software/accounts passwords.
- Don't save passwords in your browser. Common practice of 'remembering passwords' in browsers is a dangerous practice. Indeed, should someone gain access to your computer or mobile device, they'd be able to easily access any accounts for which you've stored login credentials in your browser.
- Keep your anti-virus software up-to-date. Run a good anti-virus protection program, do periodic scans for spyware, avoid clicking on suspicious email links or websites.
- Keep your operating system, browser, and plugins up-to-date. These updates contain critical security patches that will protect your computer or mobile device from recently discovered threats. Failing to install these updates means your computer/mobile device is at risk.
- Make sure your firewall is secure. Firewalls assist in blocking dangerous programs, viruses or spyware before they infiltrate in your system.
- Avoid logging in to your TonyBet account on public computers – e.g. libraries, internet cafes, etc.
- Avoid transactions on public Wi-Fi. Unlike your home computer, use of public hotspots involves security compromises. It is easy for other users to intercept your data, so be careful about what information you send while connected.
- Secure your Wi-Fi network at home or workplace. It's always recommended to secure your wireless network with a password. This prevents unauthorized individuals within proximity to hijack your wireless network. Even if they're merely attempting to get free Wi-Fi access, you don't want to inadvertently share private information with other people who are using your network without permission.
- Look for key markers. We rely on universally accepted security protocol HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) to protect users and keep their transactions secure. Therefore, Our website will show a green marker in the browser URL and link address will start with https instead of http or www. Always check the name of sender in the email carefully before clicking on any attachment or links. Most malware attacks are sent through bogus email IDs.
Your account may have been compromised if:
- There have been changes to your account details that you didn't commit, such as your e-mail, home address or phone number.
- There has been activity within your account that was not done by you. This could include deposits or withdrawals, or bets placed.
- You have received an email notification of a password change without any action by you.
If You have any doubts that Your account was compromised, please change your password and contact TonyBet customer support service immediately.
Cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your web browser when you visit a website, or an app. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience. Cookies cannot harm your device as they are non-executable and cannot be used to install malware.
We may use this technology for some different purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access Our website and the payment services;
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access;
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Our website and to improve the Our services.
- To show you content that is more relevant to you;
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the website and TonyBet advertisements;
- To enforce legal agreements;
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations;
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
We may allow certain business partners to place these technologies on our website. These third-parties may use this technology for analyzing and collecting your activities on our website, for marketing reasons, for helping us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments.
Our used cookies are separated into these categories:
- Necessary cookies. These cookies are required to enable website functionalities, ensuring it performs how you would expect when you enter the website.
- Performance cookies. These cookies are used for managing the Website. They help us to know how visitors are using each page, which pages are popular. They also tell us which pages are not working so we can improve the website. Without these cookies, online advertisements you see will be less relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies and similar technologies can track your visits to other websites, they do not usually know who you are.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose and modify your browser setting to accept or decline cookies by visiting the Help section of your browser’s toolbar. Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information. If you are not sure about the Cookies or you need more information about them, we recommend you visit allaboutcookies.org. This will enable you to access instruction on managing the Cookies. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for the content of external websites and by disabling cookies you will not be able to enjoy all the features of our website. Please note that if you do not allow TonyBet to store Necessary Cookies on your system, you will not be able to use Our Services. We are sorry for that, but it is vital to Our system to work properly.