At TonyBet we aim to provide our customers with a safe and fun environment for wagering on their favorite sports teams, players and games. In order to achieve this goal we provide players with a wide range of options to ensure that they gamble responsibly. These measures include: Deposit Limits, Self-Exclusion or Opt-Out, Information on Keeping Control, Problem Gambling Questionnaire and Parental Controls.
Promotion of responsible gambling
GambleAwareTM aims to promote responsibility in gambling. Find out more about gambling and what responsible gambling means, understand and recognise problem gambling on http://www.gambleaware.co.uk
TonyBet takes the issue of underage gambling very seriously and understands the responsibility it carries regarding this matter. TonyBet rules and regulations clearly state that the company does not accept clients under 18 years old. All TonyBet clients are subjects to age verification procedure and must provide us with a document proving their age and identity. Should TonyBet find any customers violating the underage gambling rules and regulations, it reserves the right to report such users to the state authorities as well as forfeit any winnings that may have been obtained.
Every TonyBet user has the 7 day or 24 hour limit on how much money they can deposit in the specified time period. The deposit limit can be reduced at any time. However, if the customer requests an increase on their deposit limit, it can take up to 24 hours before the request is processed. The player deposit increase requests are carried out by an automated system and our customer service team is unable to override the limits set by the customers. The users are able to customize their deposit limits in the ‘Account Settings’ section. For more information please contact our customer support service.
Personal Betting Limits
Users can set their own limits to help control the size of the bets they make. User betting limits can be instantly reduced at any time, while increasing the betting limit can take up to 24 hours. This is an automated system that cannot be changed by the customer support service.
Access to Customer History
A full history of transactions, withdrawals and deposits can be viewed by customers in the profile section when logged in. Customers can also view their current balance in their profile. This information is always displayed in the small profile summary on every page.
Self-Exclusion or Opt-Out
Customers can choose to freeze their account for a period of 24 or 72 hours, 1 week, 1, 3 or 6 months. This allows customers to protect themselves from compulsive gambling. Once this option has been set it cannot be undone until the lock-out period expires.
To self-exclude from any gambling activities at TonyBet.com please login to your account and access “Profile” from within the “My Account” section. If you need any assistance please contact TonyBet customer support at [email protected]. You will receive a reply within the 48 hour period.
Please note that the TonyBet costumer support service is not responsible and cannot freeze your account. It is the sole responsibility of the costumer to manage their own self-exclusion or opting-out from gambling activities on the TonyBet.com online gambling website.
TonyBet is committed to prevent customers who have chosen to opt-out from opening new accounts and will do everything in its power to prevent a secondary account being opened by the same customer.
Our customers are the most important part of our business. We understand that while the majority plays well within their limits, for some users keeping control of their bankroll might come as a challenge. To help them stay in control of their gambling habits, we strongly urge our customers to remember the following rules:
- Gambling is a form of entertainment and should not be seen as a way of making money
- Chasing losses is a dangerous way to play
- You should only play with money that you can afford to live without
- Keep track of the time and the amount of money you spend when gambling
- Our opt out option allows you to take a self imposed break from gambling if you feel you need to do so
- If you feel as though you have or are developing a problem with gambling you should contact your local problem gambling support organisation
GamCare is a registered charity organization which provides confidential support and counseling to anyone who is affected by gambling related problems. GamCare can be contacted on 0845 6000 133 (local rate from UK) or by visiting the official website at Gamcare.org.uk.
Problem Gambling Questionnaire
If you have concerns that you or someone close to you has a problem or is developing a problem with gambling then the following questionnaire might help you out:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- If you run out of money while gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the urge to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. To speak to someone about this contact the GamCare confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit their website at Gamcare.org.uk for further information.
There are a several high quality applications that can be used to monitor or restrict the use of a computer's access to the Internet:
Download TonyBet Mobile App
Take your gaming experience to a whole new level with the TonyBet app