What’s the most important thing in a restaurant? A good menu, of course! And it goes without saying that a delicious sports’ menu is an absolute must when it comes to betting. We’re all about quality & prime entertainment, so check back in every weekend to find a special treat in form of awesome betting offers! You can expect something for Premier League, the Grand Slams, NBA, Rugby, UFC, E-sports… need I go on? Let’s have a look at what’s cooking!
|2017-02-11||Bet at least €15 on Liverpool's win & get a €5 Free Bet if they don't score|
|2017-02-18||Bet at least €10 on any NBA All-Stars Weekend Contest Winner & Get a €5 Free Bet, if he loses in final|
|2017-02-26||Bet at least €15 on Man United to win the EFL Cup & get a €5 Free Bet if they lose the match after a penalty shoot-out.|
|2017-03-04||Include Haye’s win in a 4-bet-combination of €10 and get a €10 Free Bet if David Haye's loss is the only selection to ruin your combination.|
|2017-03-11||Make a 4-bets-combination of €10 only from Indian Wells matches & get a €10 Free Bet, if only one bet ruins your combination.|
|2017-03-19||Bet at least €15 on your favourite to win the City - Liverpool match & get a €5 Free Bet if your chosen team don’t score a goal|
Free Bet rules:
1. The offers only stand for a first, single, pre-match bet and do not apply for live betting, unless stated otherwise in the offer.
2. The offers do not stand if the bet was made with a Free Bet. The Free Bet is valid for 48 hours. The Free Bet will be credited within 48 hours after the start of the match the player has placed the bet on.
3. If the sum of the Free Bet exceeds €5, it will be credited in separate €5 Free Bets making up the total sum (e.g. €10 will be credited in two €5 Free Bets).
General TnCs apply
- The free bet stake is not returned on winning bets.
- Free bets cannot be withdrawn via cash out.
- Free bets must be used in their entirety as is on any sport and cannot be split in multiple stakes.
- A free bet cannot be partially redeemed.
- Odd/even, no action (bets made on both sides of the same bet), cancelled bets, replicated bets and bets that have had their odds equated to 1, do not count and the free bet will be considered void. Players can only use one free bet for one event.
- Qualifying bets must be placed as single bets, on a selection with the odds not lower than 1.33 or 1/3 and not higher than 11.00 or 10/1. You must accept the odds given in the market.
- Free bets may have an expiry date.
- Free bets cannot be exchanged for account balance.
- The free bet part of the stake is not included in any returns.
- Free bet offers are limited to one per person, family, IP address, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. credit card, Skrill email address, etc.) and shared computer, e.g. workplace or internet cafe. TonyBet reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers.
- If a deposit is required in order to receive the free bet, customers who deposit using Neteller, Skrill, or Bitcoin will not be eligible for the offer.
- If any of the terms are breached or there is evidence suggesting that the customers are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the betting outcome, we reserve the right to consider the free bets or any bets funded by bonuses void.